Leverage a deep support network, well-established protocols, and generate powerful data that relates to in vivo immune activity and true functional immune cell biology.
Employing PSI™ to Identify Optimal Bi-Specific Antibody Candidates
- Learn how PSI can help you reveal functional immune-tumor interaction and mechanism of therapy to advise lead choice.
- Highlight the use of IsoPlexis’ Polyfunctional Strength Index, PSI™, a single-cell cytokinebased metric of cellular potency, in the context of pre-clinical assessment of bispecific antibodies
- Identify subtle differences in quality of novel bispecific antibody constructs relative to controls, utilizing the PSI of the potent T cell subsets engaged
Work with IsoPlexis’ leading support team to get started with the IsoLight today
- Our expert support team has a deep understanding of cell therapy and immunotherapy based applications for single-cell polyfunctional profiling
- Get the most out of your IsoLight system to uncover true functional immune cell biology and discover the functional cell subsets making a difference
- Accelerate your programs and decision making with powerful functional single cell analysis and correlates to in vivo response