Accelerating Personalized, Curative Medicines with
The future of immune medicine holds promise for lasting and durable impact on many diseases; our high resolution systems are powering the development and further personalization of these curative medicines. Our systems are automated and widely accessible so that all labs can be equipped to join the fight.
- Changes in peripheral and local tumor immunity after neoadjuvant chemotherapy reshape clinical outcomes in patients with breast cancer
- Targeted Co-delivery of Tumor Antigen and α-Galactosylceramide to CD141+ Dendritic Cells Induces a Potent Tumor Antigen-Specific Human CD8+ T Cell Response in Human Immune System Mice
- Acute encephalopathy with elevated CSF inflammatory markers as the initial presentation of COVID-19
- Understanding the Mechanisms of Neurological Complications in COVID-19 with IsoPlexis’ Functional Proteomics
- Cancer Resistance Timeline: How IsoPlexis’ Single-Cell Proteomics Can Predict Resistance and Enable Therapies to Combat Drug-Resistant Cell States
- Predicting and Overcoming Resistance Using IsoPlexis' Single-Cell Intracellular Proteomic and Metabolomic Analysis Tools
Our unique systems provide a direct view into each single cell’s function, helping us detect the super cells which predict earlier more lasting responses – see how.
Join our global user community,
invent the future of medicine
“The best way to predict the
future is to invent it.”